James' First Day of Pre-School. Our public school offers a free pre-school program that I enrolled James in. Unfortunately, it turned out to be full day--which in the end, was just too long for both of us, so I pulled him out. But these are still cute pictures.
This is the reason you don't see many pictures of James. It is really, really hard to get him to keep his clothes on when we are in the house.
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the lounging in the underwear picture. That looks way too familiar. I'm trying to convince my girls that when it is 20 degrees outside, they need to wear clothes all the time...they don't agree. :)
Buffy, you have some of the cutest children I have ever seen!! Gillian has it that stage where all of the sudden she is such a lovely feminine little thing (I'm pretty sure it's a hair length thing--I remember when Claire hit that stage too). Both of them are sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment