Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feed Me Seymour!

Eleanor loves eating. And she is super fast about it. I don't even see her hand move, but the next thing I know she has a frosted mini-wheat from my cereal bowl in her mouth. Her pursuit of adult food is almost frantic. I am not allowing her to eat wheat until she is a year since James and Gillian were so borderline in having to avoid wheat in their diet. So we spend most of our time taking food away from her. I think that might contribute to the frantic fastness of it all.

p.s. just try to tell me you don't love that hair. She reminds me so much of the baby grinch in Jim Carrey's Grinch.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love that hair too! Does it just do that on its own or do you really have to work with it to make it that cute and crazy?

Elizabeth said...

Oh no, that is just how it grows. I am just grateful that she has hair growing.

Tim Bunton said...

I think she looks like a cute baby orangutan.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad these are still here. Love the orangutan too!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I'm glad these are still here. Love the orangutan too!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I haven't lost my two-for-one touch!
Amanda