Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest...

While focusing on keeping the tie dye from dyeing everything in its path, I totally neglected Eleanor. You think I would have learned by now.

While washing the t-shirts and towels, a Yellow Monster walked in on me. I followed her yellow foot prints (on the carpet) and hand prints (on the walls) down the hallway, across the kitchen and to the steps, finding an open and empty yellow food coloring capsule on the way.

To this day, I can't figure out how those go-go-gadget arms of hers got the food coloring in the first place.

While cleaning the carpet, Eleanor, left to her own devices again, got into the multi-colored chocolate sprinkles and dumped them all out. Of course the sprinkles melted in the wet carpet (where I was cleaning) leaving multi-colored spots everywhere.

Believe it or not, the sprinkle stains did not come out whereas most of the yellow food coloring did (except for the two main spots on the top stair, which is now a bright lovely patch of color).

1 comment:

The O'Malleys said...

Oh my! You wonder what amazing things she will accomplish some day when she puts all this mischievous energy to some other use.