Tim is away for a week for his last two interviews and I have vowed that I will post once a day while he is gone and catch people up on our lives. The kids in particular are getting so much older. Perhaps they just look older to me. I am not going to bother putting them in chronological order, but rather will just post whatever looks like the most fun to write about as I get there.
So Gillian started dance for the first time last week. She is so graceful and fluid that I thought it might be a good match for her and it was. She loved it. As soon as she saw me when I picked her up, she raced for me shouting, "I was so good!"
We had to figure out how to get her hair up in a bun so her hair would be off her neck. I am not that great with buns. If anyone has suggestions on other up-do's for dance, let me know.

4 comments:
I agree with you they are getting older. Gi just looks happy =)
Her bun looks great! And I can't wait for more posts... your blog is among my favorites to read.
Love it! You know, I put Sarah in dance lessons because she needs to gain a little more grace and fluidity. :D Lucky Gillian to already have those qualities!
Ok, I'm giving you a few links to my favorite hair blogs' bun styles. Don't be intimidated! Some of these look very complex, but keep scrolling down because there are some great, simple, and very doable styles in there.
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/search/label/Buns
http://babesinhairland.blogspot.com/search/label/buns
http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/search/label/Buns
http://www.princesshairstyles.com/search/label/Buns
Thanks so much! I will try one out tomorrow morning for her next lesson. The bun last week was falling out almost instantly creating more of a feathered look than we were going for :-)
Post a Comment