Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It Strikes Again and Again and Again

Some of Eleanor's messes.
After painting the toaster, the oven, and her face, she moved on to her belly.
At least she is learning to clean them up.
She even makes messes in the clean-up-bath (this one was Tim's fault. The one thing I have learned is to keep shampoo out of her way. One down...several more to go. With how often she gets into that butter, you think I would have learned how to keep that out of her way too).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is some child! I can't believe how gifted she is in the mess realm.

The O'Malleys said...

Seriously, if there was an Olympic sport she'd be a gold medal winner :)

Rochelle said...

I guess I should stop complaining about Jayne's climbing antics... it could be worse!

Becca said...

Wow Buff- she is amazing. I can't even imagine how you take pics of it instead of going ballistic- like I would for sure.