Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quite Contrary

Gillian's face is saying, "I would certainly never act like that."
Unfortunately, when I was searching for a picture documenting the many, many, many temper tantrums Gillian has thrown I couldn't find a single one. I have a strict, "Only take happy pictures" policy so that the kids will look back and only remember good times. These pictures of Eleanor were taken during Tim's reign. I think I am converted, just a little bit. There is something kind of charming about their two year angst (at least when it is a silent picture).

2 comments:

The O'Malleys said...

I just love Gillian's expression in this picture of her and Eleanor.

George and Ruth said...

I'm not certain who I adore more, Eleanor the little beast of a girl or Eleanor Monster Mess Maker. It's a tough choice as I would keep either one forever.