Everything is much more fun now that the kids are getting older. I wonder when that trend starts going in the opposite direction.
Unbeknownst to us, Eleanor had snuck some of the energy drink Tim had left on the counter after his commute home. She started bouncy around like a crazy person. She was laughing and giggling and wrestling with James and G and just jumping everywhere. Now, she is my most active and rambunctious child, but this was way more than I have ever seen any child act. We finally figured out that she was hopped up on the glorious combination of caffeine and sugar.
3 comments:
You guys have such creative and fun family traditions. The kids look so happy!
I just caught up on your blog!! Your kids are so big!! I can't believe it. How are you? You look great your hair is so long. Are you doing any lawyering?? Would love to catchup some time....
She lawyers me on a regular basis... Oh, is that not what you meant?
Post a Comment