The second day we went up to the Bunton Land, Sara and her family were there as well.
I personally think we look all look awesome together.
(I am always trying to convince Sara that I am totally taller than she is :-) She always insists we are the same height. I offer up this picture as Exhibit A. Where's all your power now Sara?)

Okay, so you are now about to see and whole lot of pictures of Gillian. I can't help it. I love pictures that capture her personality. She is so funny and comfortable with her body. I love watching her move, she is so graceful and yet active and powerful. I love her expressions and joy.
In this picture, I also love the interactions between El and Andrew.

She is getting so old. I can totally see the future 12 year old in this picture.









7 comments:
Your girls are so cute and funny. These are great photos. Not all photos even come close to showing someone's personality and tons of these do it beautifully. Fun. Plus, I love all the mist coming off the water. :)
Your girls are those girls that just have this natural beauty that I always used to envy. The hair, the eyes, the cheeks... everything! They are just so yummy to look at! So cute.
Wow! Look how long Gillian's hair is getting! Eleanor's too. Your girls are gorgeous and I love these pictures. I still think Gillian looks so much like Sarah; it's all in those full cheeks and big eyes. Fun!
I didn't know that the Bunon family owned Shangri-La. Or are those the mists of Avalon I see in the background? Regardless, those babies are too cute.
Your girls are so beautiful!
Okay, I'm so not giving up yet! You may be a bit taller, but not that much! Have you forgotten how right after those pictures were taken I looked over to you and asked how the heck you were so tall? And we determined that you were standing on a mini-hill, or I was in a mini-ditch, I don't recall . . . You had a good laugh at my expense then, and apparently, all over again now! ;) Hahahah. Darnit, where's exhibit B? Great candids of your girls, by the way.
Yes, I will freely admit I was just having fun at your expense. I was standing on a rise, we are the same height.
Post a Comment