Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures of Eleanor

Eleanor loves her little monkey. When we put her down, one hand immediately starts searching for the monkey and the other for to tuck her blanket in. (and yes, she does normally have a sheet).
Eleanor discovered the joy of dishwashers making it nearly impossible to actually load the dishwasher.


People often ask why I go to the hassle of putting Eleanor's hair up in the little ties you see in her recent pictures. I think the picture below says it all. (that is clay she is holding by the way).

5 comments:

The O'Malleys said...

Oh my, Eleanor is so cute! I love love her hair :)

Jean Leavitt said...

she is so cute, I love her pictures. Her hair is the best! :) I think it's adorable that she sleeps with a monkey.

Monsivais Family said...

Eleanor looks like she could have been a Meg! lol... I think Eleanor and Meg would get along great. speaking of which.. When is the next time you will be in Provo?

Unknown said...

aw, and those little ties in her hair are just too cute.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

She looks nothing like the other two. She looks asian. She is beautiful!
I will always wonder why God made little girls hair naturally go straight over the front of thier faces!