Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ellie Ellie Eleanor

Eleanor just had her 2 months appointment (yes, I know she is almost 4 months, but you do the best you can). She actually handled the immunizations very badly and woke up from her nap crying inconsolably. It is the first time she just cried like that. I went immediately to the Pharmacy and got her some Tylenol and she did much better after that.
"Is it eeeevil medical school?"

That is one sleeply looking Tim

4 comments:

Sara said...

Now I can put a face to that tired sounding voice on the phone. Tim get some rest bud.
much luv,
Jesse

Unknown said...

We're also at least a month behind on all of Logan's appointments. It must have something to do with them being the 3rd children. I hate to think how far behind we will be if we have more children!
~Stephanie

Becca said...

Eleanor's smile is darling! It gets so fun when they get a little more interactive eh?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she has the most beautiful eyes! What a gorgeous baby. :)