Sunday, July 13, 2008

yay!

Gillian on her first day "dry and clean all day." She got a pretty bracelet that we made together the week before. Not a fabulous picture of her with her face all messy and the serious lack of clothes. But it was actually the best I could get from her--she was extremely unwilling to take direction.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Can anyone say... Samara's little sister...(hint- the ring) :) jk

Elizabeth said...

So help me--is that you Sara or Jess? I so do not need that image in my head. I have gone two years w/o thinking about that movie--thanks a lot.

Sara said...

That was Jesse! He's visiting everyone's blogs leaving nasty comments from me. Watch out everyone! If it's not nice (in general), it's not me! Sara

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

How long has she been working on potty training? Good Job Gigi!

Unknown said...

Yay for Gigi! And nice bracelet...