Buffy, that is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen!!!! What a great sense of humor! There's nothing funnier than when people can make fun of themselves! And how perfect is your pose! You couldn't have planned it better.
Oh, I'm so glad you find it as funny as I do. I can't believe the pose just matched up like that--saddly enough, as soon as I saw it I thought "Bigfoot" and I haven't stopped laughing since. Plus, if you take away the giant belly, it really isn't that bad a picture of myself. My face looks good, my arms look okay, my calf muscles look okay. I just have a really, really, really big belly and love handles and as my previous blogs have said--the cookies are so worth it at the present time.
Atleast you have te greatest reason in the World to have a belly that most people just have because of the cookies! Very cute post! Oh, but I have to disagree with te big breasts comment. I can't think of a time when I would ever like having them!
I'm so impressed that you were inspired to even make the comparison with Sasquatch! Brilliant--although, as you and others hinted, you put Sasquatch to shame in the bathing beauty department!
7 comments:
Mmmm, I'd like to hook up with that sexy Virginia Beach Sasquatch any day!...
That non-beach sasquatch may want to consider a bikini wax before hitting the oceanfront.
Buffy, that is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen!!!! What a great sense of humor! There's nothing funnier than when people can make fun of themselves! And how perfect is your pose! You couldn't have planned it better.
Oh, I'm so glad you find it as funny as I do. I can't believe the pose just matched up like that--saddly enough, as soon as I saw it I thought "Bigfoot" and I haven't stopped laughing since. Plus, if you take away the giant belly, it really isn't that bad a picture of myself. My face looks good, my arms look okay, my calf muscles look okay. I just have a really, really, really big belly and love handles and as my previous blogs have said--the cookies are so worth it at the present time.
Oh yeah--I also have really big breasts and that's always nice at least for a little while.
Atleast you have te greatest reason in the World to have a belly that most people just have because of the cookies! Very cute post! Oh, but I have to disagree with te big breasts comment. I can't think of a time when I would ever like having them!
I'm so impressed that you were inspired to even make the comparison with Sasquatch! Brilliant--although, as you and others hinted, you put Sasquatch to shame in the bathing beauty department!
Amanda
Post a Comment