Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Time Rolling

Ellie Eleanor has completed her first roll over. We sleep her on her belly and several times today when we go in to pick her up after her naps, we find her on her back just smiling up at us.

Normally I'm a distracted enough mother that my baby's milestones pass me by without me even noticing (except for first steps, that is normally just too cute to miss) but this one is a big deal to me because it assuages my mother guilt just a little bit, about putting her on her belly in the first place.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, Eleanor!

Unknown said...

P.S. I just noticed your quote about the size-7 woman over there on the side of the page. I am almost finished reading "A Girl Named Zippy" by Haven Kimmel, and that same story is in that one. Have you read it too? I love it. I so dearly love it. Diane lent it to me and she's going to lend me the next one too. :)

Unknown said...

That's our granddaughter! We are so proud of her and her accomplishments. There are so many. Dare I name them? The greatest is what she does to our hearts--she fills them!