Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Comfort Clips




In March (pre-Eleanor), Gillian and I caught a really nasty, nasty cold/flu. Gillian's source of comfort lay in her hair accessories. Whenever she found a new one, she would come up to me saying, "Clip, Clip" and wasn't happy until I found a way to make if fit in with all her other clips.





3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you're over that bug. It's a bad one, I know. (I think that's the one we all had in January.) I love Gillian's hair. I'm glad she could find something to comfort her. I found my comfort in my lazy boy rocker watching whole seasons of Friends on DVD.

Jessica said...

I used to do that when I was little--I have so many pictures with every clip in the house in my hair.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Gilians hair is so funny! Does she insist on always "doing it herself?" She is a cute unique little Bunton!