Sunday, November 15, 2009

Seriously?!?

She got tired of painting the butter (bummle and brown yogurt butter...delicious!) on herself and had moved on to the furniture when I walked in on her.
When Eleanor hears me say her name in the "you're in big trouble now!" voice, she just shuts her eyes and gets this blank face. I just imagine her repeating her mantra to herself, "I'm all alone, no one is going to bother me."

She also makes this face when strangers talk to her. She alternates just closing the eyes like this and hiding her eyes with the back of her hands.

It is really quite charming.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Having seen it in person, I can agree that it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen a child do. I miss her! (Sorry about your Brummel & Brown- so sad.)

The O'Malleys said...

Wow! If they gave out awards for messes, Eleanor would be an Oscar winner :)

Rochelle said...

one good thing came from this post... I went and bought myself some Brummel and Brown and it's divine!

Elizabeth said...

We actually started eating more bread as an excuse to eat the Bummel and Brown